Thank you for your interest in becoming our affiliate!
How does the program work?
APPLY; GET THE LINK; EARN MONEY
Note: You’d need to log in to the store user-account in order to apply. If you don’t have one yet, please sign up HERE.
- Apply to become an affiliate HERE.
- We will review the application, and if all looks OK approve it asap. Upon approval, you’ll receive an email, instructing you to log in and accept the Terms and Conditions
- In the Affiliate control panel page, you will find the unique link (a web address to point back to our site). It will tell the store software that anyone who came to our site using this link is YOUR customer.
- Place the link in your blog, Facebook page, Instagram, web page LinkedIN, etc.
- Spread the word.
- Get paid! Any order that comes to our site from your link will earn you a generous commission (currently 20%).
More frequently asked questions:
Q: Who can become an Affiliate? Are there certain requirements?
A: We prefer folks that are web / social savvy and have followers on social media. Ideal affiliate will also be a parent (grandparent) hence a customer.
Q: Does it cost anything to join?
A: No. Program is free.
Q: This sounds almost too good to be true,,, Is this a pyramid (multi level marketing) system?
A: NO. This is not an MLM. This program is certified 100% BS Free :-). Simply put: We need you to help us grow the business, and we are more than happy to compensate you for your efforts. Business 101.
Q: What is the difference between the Affiliate program and the Independent Sales Associates program?
A: The Affiliate program does not require buying inventory and selling products directly. All you do is spread the word, and get a referral fee when someone that you’ve refereed makes a purchase. Fee is typically 12% of the order value.
The Independent Sales Associate is a person who purchases our booklets at wholesale pricing (up to 50% off the retail price!) and then sells them directly to friends, family, church, clubs etc. See the program details here.
Terms and Condition:
Please do read the T&C page that the lawyers made us include with the program. It’s a little long, but nothing bad 😉